- 12 Posts
android tablet apps on phone??
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if there's any way to get android tablet apps on my HTC one. I was really excited for the battlefield 4 commander app coming to android but turns out it's only for tablets. I don't know how powerful the HTC one is compared to a tablet but I figure it's still pretty quick with its quad core cpu and I just wanted to know if there was any way to get apps that are only for tablets on phones?
- 12-15-2013, 09:40 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By popkurn611 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:08 PM
- By kcerica in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:29 PM
- By aloomis76 in forum Moto XReplies: 33Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:18 PM
- By star_lover28 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 14Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:20 AM
- By atkjhi in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:16 PM