Sleep issue while docked on D160
Just got a new HTC One a couple of days ago, updated it to 4.3 and all the latest updates. The next day I got the HTC D160 (car dock). It invokes the Car Mode nicely, but then the phone screen sleeps (and eventually locks) at exactly the time on the Settings->Display->Sleep interval.
I have tried:
Clear Car mode app data, restart
Start in safe mode
Clear Sense data, restart
It still has the same behavior in all instances. I've called HTC and they walked me through the middle two steps with no luck. My ticket is still open and I'll talk again with them tomorrow.
I'd like to hear from other D160 owners if they have the problem or not. Also any other ideas.
Re: Sleep issue while docked on D160
Just a follow-up.
Charley at HTC tech support called me back, and confirmed the bug in another AT&T 4.3 One. He suggested a workaround of using Wakey App to keep the screen from sleeping. I can put it in my Car Dock window. Great idea!
He is hoping that KitKat fixes it. Me too. If not, I have a good workaround.
I hope this information helps anyone with the same problem.
- By Mike Holliday in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Rebecca Kelly3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:01 PM
- By llfloyd79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 50Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:22 PM
- By Michael503 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:32 PM
- By JoeNM84 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:43 PM