Refuses to update
I just picked up the htc one on att. And I must say, htc sure makes it counter intuitive to update. I'm still on 4.1.2 and when I check for updates there aren't any. I have the RUU installed on my PC and when I run the installer, it's fine until I gets the "waiting for bootloader" step and thine freezes and then my PC says it the USB driver malfunctioned.
I've reinstalled sync manager about 5 times, installed the drivers over and over and nothing.
Any one else have this issue?
- 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM #2
Re: Refuses to update
Welcome to the forums! Drivers can be a big hassle and tend to be the main problem when trying to connect devices to a PC. Uninstall the Re-install the drivers and try different USB ports when connecting the device.
- 01-05-2014, 08:55 AM #5
- By b2d2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2016, 11:49 AM
- By Shiraz R in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:11 PM
- By Vicki Liz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:37 PM
- By antivnom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:53 AM
- By buryman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:36 PM