- 01-07-2014, 11:04 AM #2
- 01-08-2014, 02:40 PM #4
Re: Strange Notification Icon display error
Does it do it all the time or after a while? If you bring down the notification bar, does the re-draw fore the icons away or do the 'ghosts' remain?
I'd also try going into Safe Mode just to rule out 3rd party apps being the culprit. If your phone does it while on Safe Mode, I'm afraid you only have a couple of choices: Factory Reset or Get unit repaired.
Here's an article on how to get your phone into Safe Mode: HTC One: How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode | ApnaArticle
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:28 PM
- By fryskate in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:03 PM
- By kashish jain1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:27 AM
- By Brian Grimwade in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:00 AM
- By GeekyGoogleGirl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:27 AM