Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unable to restore AT&T HTC One back to stock Sense software

I have a black HTC One PN07120 and I bought it used. It came with stock android (kit kat). I am trying to unlock my phone so I can use it with t mobile but when I put my code in it give me an error saying "Network Unlock Request unsuccessful". I was looking around and read that custom roms aren't good with unlocking networks so I have to return to htc one stock sense and then put in the code.

When I boot into bootloader, it shows it is *** RELOCKED ***

I have tried using the RUU but that gives me an "unknown error". I also download the "root checker" app and that says I don't have root access. I went to HTCdev.com and did the unlock bootloader thing. Got the file, when I run the "fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin" command, It says successful but doesn't unlock the bootloader.

How can I get my HTC One back to stock. I have tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-11-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Unable to restore At&t HTC ONE back to stock sense from Kit kat.

Quote Originally Posted by Noor440 View Post
    I have a black HTC One PN07120 and I bought it used. It came with stock android (kit kat). I am trying to unlock my phone so I can use it with t mobile but when I put my code in it give me an error saying "Network Unlock Request unsuccessful". I was looking around and read that custom roms aren't good with unlocking networks so I have to return to htc one stock sense and then put in the code.

When I boot into bootloader, it shows it is *** RELOCKED ***

I have tried using the RUU but that gives me an "unknown error". I also download the "root checker" app and that says I don't have root access. I went to HTCdev.com and did the unlock bootloader thing. Got the file, when I run the "fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin" command, It says successful but doesn't unlock the bootloader.

How can I get my HTC One back to stock. I have tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.
    Are you using the correct RUU ?

Default Re: Unable to restore At&t HTC ONE back to stock sense from Kit kat.

I'm having the same issue. Did you find any solution?