- 2 Posts
HTC One: Black Screen
My screen is completely black. The keys at the very bottom light up but the screen remains black. I can recieve calls and answer them. It is fully charged. Tried turning off and on, but no change. Phone was in my pocket prior to the occurance. Hasn't been around water or moisture. Help please!
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-16-2014 at 12:46 PM.
- 02-15-2014, 06:17 PM #2
- 02-16-2014, 11:52 AM #4
- 28 Posts
Re: HTC1 Black Screen
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
If you canít turn HTC*One on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC*One.
Important: The Fast boot option in Settings > Power must not be selected.
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Posted via Android Central App
- By fdisker in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Deep749 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:06 PM
- By brojas47 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:16 PM
- By phoebus_apollo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:40 PM
- By Gavvykinz in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:39 PM