HTC One: Anybody in Florida near Orlando or Daytona Beach received KitKat yet?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Anybody in Florida near Orlando or Daytona Beach received Kitkat yet?

Still nothing..

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Gainesville Fl. Nothing...

Posted via Android Central App

2 people on this thread said they got the update in Gainesville already..

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Location still doesn't matter.

parkerd97

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site

2 people on this thread said they got the update in Gainesville already..

That's why it doesn't make sense. Why haven't I received it yet! >:l

AshtonVibe

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
For those without the update, just set your clocks manually, and set the date ONE month ahead this one time. Second, turn on and CONNECT to wifi. Yes, it only works, to download, on wifi. Third, press on: "Att software update". Last thing, always make sure your phone is backed up, as is better safe than sorry. Once your done, set your time and dates normally.

Note: It's always best to advance your date no more than you need. Not a big thing, but it's best to be ready once the new update comes. Maybe new KitKat, but at least Sense 6.0. Remember, HTC will unveil the second generation HTC One on March 25th. Sale probably in April. As I write this, it's March 1st, 2014.

Good luck!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
For those without the update, just set your clocks manually, and set the date ONE month ahead this one time. Second, turn on and CONNECT to wifi. Yes, it only works, to download, on wifi. Third, press on: "Att software update". Last thing, always make sure your phone is backed up, as is better safe than sorry. Once your done, set your time and dates normally.

Note: It's always best to advance your date no more than you need. Not a big thing, but it's best to be ready once the new update comes. Maybe new KitKat, but at least Sense 6.0. Remember, HTC will unveil the second generation HTC One on March 25th. Sale probably in April. As I write this, it's March 1st, 2014.

Good luck!

This does not work for me. I tried this with the last update. I tried again several times this week. Its a no go. Thanks anyway

AshtonVibe

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, let's figure out what's going on. Do you have the carrier locked HTC? Do you have a good connection to wifi? Do you have your phone charged over 35%? When you hit on the ATT software update button. What happens? Did you set the date properly? (Only just like a day ahead of the countdown, to when "you may check for software updates in (x hrs) " message.)

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, let's figure out what's going on. Do you have the carrier locked HTC? Do you have a good connection to wifi? Do you have your phone charged over 35%? When you hit on the ATT software update button. What happens? Did you set the date properly? (Only just like a day ahead of the countdown, to when "you may check for software updates in (x hrs) " message.)

I have done it all. Set date a day or 2 ahead. Turned wifi on. I have an excellent connection.. Battery fully charged. Everytime I hit the software update button it comes up no software update available, will check back in another 48 hours. I'll push it another 2 days, it will check again, nothing. Restarted phone. Nada. It's fully locked AT&T HTC One..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2