HTC One: Headphone jack wearing out? Easy to push in..
Does anybody who constantly uses the headphones jack notice after continuous use the headphones plug seems to get easier and easier to plug in? Almost like it's getting loose... It's still snug, but it used to take some good pressure to fully click them in. Now it's really easy. I use my phone every day for working out and I've noticed the connection isn't ad tight as it used to be. It works fine with no problems. Just curious if down the road if it will get loose.. Anybody have issues like this..? Thanks!
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-26-2014, 07:47 AM #2
Re: Headphone jack wearing out? Easy to push in..
My Ipod is like that - mind you I've had it for several years and I use it everyday in the gym also. I guess its just general wear and tare. It still remains stuck in there, but if I was to hold the cable and let the ipod dangle it will slip out
- By Brian Sheehy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2015, 11:55 PM
- By kelleygirlmma in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:17 AM
- By jon1163 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Dewcal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:09 AM
- By KingHenrik in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:01 AM