Trouble Syncing Phone with HTC Sync Manager

Jacko2

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
At last after numerous attempts HTC Sync now sees my One Mini 2 .
After installing and uninstalling numerous times and updating drivers numerous times, I must have hit on the right configuration. This is with Windows 7 and Vista.
I uninstalled everything that came from Nokia from my computer. (Not sure this was obligatory, but I did it anyhow).

I think the main thing was enabling USB debugging on my phone. Then when I connected the USB I let windows install 5-6 drivers and waited, then up it popped.
You have to use 'Developer Options' within settings to allow the USB debugging mode choice.
If it isn't there you need to go to Settings, About, Software Information, More, then tap on 'Build Number' 7 times to allow 'Developer Options!

Good luck.

Mitz79

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
HTC sync manager phone not connected problem solved.

Anybody still having this problem there is a very easy fix.

Go to settings/apps/HTC sync manager. Then choose to uninstall updates. Turn phone off and then on and plug into computer. Hey-presto problem solved.

rin3

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
HTC sync manager phone not connected problem solved.
Anybody still having this problem there is a very easy fix.
Go to settings/apps/HTC sync manager. Then choose to uninstall updates. Turn phone off and then on and plug into computer. Hey-presto problem solved.

I had the same issue. I fixed it today but going into the phone setting and then to the HTC sync manager app and clicking uninstall updates. Now it is syncing on both my PC and my macs. I even unchecked usb debugging on the phone setting (HTC had me click on it during troubleshooting). My firewall and antivirus are all running also I didn't disable them.

These solutions worked for me.
Great! Thanks. :)

Scatterbraindeluxe

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Thank you very much, out of all suggestions this one worked for me (HTC One M7), see post below for quote-solution...

"I think the main thing was enabling USB debugging on my phone. Then when I connected the USB I let windows install 5-6 drivers and waited, then up it popped.
You have to use 'Developer Options' within settings to allow the USB debugging mode choice.
If it isn't there you need to go to Settings, About, Software Information, More, then tap on 'Build Number' 7 times to allow 'Developer Options!

Good luck. "

This one worked for me, a big thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt