Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't display owner information on lock screen for HTC One Kit Kat

In Android Jelly Bean I was able to display my owner information (name, email and home phone) by using a screen shot as my lock screen. In Kit Kat if I do this the lock screen becomes my wallpaper for all my screens. Is there any way to display my owner info on just the lock screen?

Default Re: Can't display owner information on lock screen for HTC One Kit Kat

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I don't have a One, but on my Nexus 5, I go to Settings>Security>Owner Info​, where there is an option to "Show owner info on lock screen." Do you have that option?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

No. I don't have that option.

What about the steps mentioned in this article? Unless they got rid of that widget in KitKat. HTC One – Display Owner Info on Lock Screen | Phone Tips and Tricks
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

It appears they got rid of that in Kit Kat, or it isn't available on the HCT One running Sense.
    Last edited by booch211; 03-12-2014 at 08:20 PM.