- 3 Posts
How to update the software on an unlocked At&T HTC One?
A few months ago I purchased an unlocked AT&T HTC One from the US (solely due to the ridiculous price discrepancies - hindsight would've advised me else wise). Since then, multiple software updates have been made available to users of the HTC One - all except mine.
From what I understand elsewhere on the forums, I am not getting the software updates because I am using an AT&T model, in Australia (on the Vodafone network). As a result, I am still running on Android 4.3 & Sense 5.0.
I have run the AT&T software update and unsurprisingly "no update is available for your device at this time".
Is there a way I can get around this?
Your help is much appreciated. X
- 04-17-2014, 12:12 PM #2
- 269 Posts
Re: How to update the software on an unlocked At&T HTC One?
You can go to HTC's website under support and manually download the update. The only problem with doing the update that way is that it will reset your phone and you'll lose everything on it. So make sure you have everything backed up before doing the update this way.
- 04-28-2014, 10:59 PM #3
- 06-07-2014, 03:45 PM #4
- 11-12-2014, 12:08 PM #5
- By dking9101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 30Last Post: 12-03-2014, 12:49 AM
- By PsyOr in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:29 AM
- By silentandcliche in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:25 PM
- By android jack in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:06 PM
- By jimmyb89 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:01 PM