Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC M7 WiFI not turning on

My HTC ONE M7 WiFi will not turn on. It was rooted running TWRP 2.6 and Vanilla android 4.3. I tried reflashing to another ROM, no luck. I tried relocking the bootloader and going back to stock, no luck. Might I add the Bluetooth won't turn on either.

Default Re: HTC M7 WiFI not turning on

Was your WiFi working when you first flashed the Rom and has since stopped or has it not been working from when you first rooted?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Grahams_Boy View Post
    Was your WiFi working when you first flashed the Rom and has since stopped or has it not been working from when you first rooted?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    It worked when it was flashed to google play edition ROM, one day it just stopped and i have been trying to get it to work.

same thing has happened to me, if anyone could help us out, that'd be great

you need to reflash the radio or fix APN settings.

I had this problem when I update my software last december 2014. My WIFI was not turning ON and only did after several hard reset atempts, but only lasted for few hours until it turned OFF by itself again...almost to the point I wanted to reset and start over. What I ended up doing (by chance!) was turning ON flight mode...wait for 10 seconds and turn OFF flight mode again. So far is been stable for more than 24 hours. I hope this was the solution of this annoying problem...might be a software glitch.

same with me..i smashed my fon into wall..still i had a few portion of screen to use but suddenly this happend and i reset everything..now i lost all my apps and i cant hlp myself