HTC M7 WiFI not turning on

Grahams_Boy

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Was your WiFi working when you first flashed the Rom and has since stopped or has it not been working from when you first rooted?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Kylellwood

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Was your WiFi working when you first flashed the Rom and has since stopped or has it not been working from when you first rooted?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It worked when it was flashed to google play edition ROM, one day it just stopped and i have been trying to get it to work.

xlnte77

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem when I update my software last december 2014. My WIFI was not turning ON and only did after several hard reset atempts, but only lasted for few hours until it turned OFF by itself again...almost to the point I wanted to reset and start over. What I ended up doing (by chance!) was turning ON flight mode...wait for 10 seconds and turn OFF flight mode again. So far is been stable for more than 24 hours. I hope this was the solution of this annoying problem...might be a software glitch.

Suhail Khalid

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
same with me..i smashed my fon into wall..still i had a few portion of screen to use but suddenly this happend and i reset everything..now i lost all my apps and i cant hlp myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya