Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation AT&T HTC One: Help can't access usb mode or adb sideload

I went to update my htc one (stock rom 4.2) to a custom rom (android revolution hd ver51) but when it it finished it was stuck on a loop. so I went to twrp (2.5) and cleared the cache but that didn't work. I wiped everything including my backup. now i can only go from bootloader to twrp. I tried to get into fastboot usb mode my pc won't recognize the device. I then tried to sideload adb via twrp and again won't recognize by the pc. I uninstalled the drivers restarted my computer tried many different cables and every pc port i had and still get nothing. I tried using a flash drive and an otg cable but again fail to recognize the device. I reinstalled the sdk and sync manager tried older drivers the newest driver and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated. I'm running out of options. Thanks

Default Re: AT&T HTC One: Help can't access usb mode or adb sideload

Hi, I am having the same issue like you.. can you find any solution?

Default Re: AT&T HTC One: Help can't access usb mode or adb sideload

I'm having the same issue and have already spent a couple days trying numerous suggestions. Were you able to find a solution?