- 4 Posts
**URGENT** Callers cant hear my voice on call
Callers cant hear my voice on call rather they can hear my voice when speaker ON or through ear phones., i am at & t user which i unlocked and using Vodafone sim., Please let me know the solutions. Please help me with it.
P.S : i have tried factory re-set as well but it was in vain.
Thanks in advance.
- 05-15-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 08-10-2014, 07:58 PM #3
- 13 Posts
Re: **URGENT** Callers cant hear my voice on call
This same thing started with my phone today. I restarted several times and then ran the latest software update from at&t. did not help. I accessed the diagnostic menu by calling *#*#3424#*#* my phone passed the audio test for speakers but when i ran the live phone call test (on the second screen of options) the problem persisted. I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me at all. I've already sent my phone in twice to have the camera module replaced due to the heat/ purple tint issue. I'm losing patience with HTC
- By jer1953 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2016, 03:01 PM
- By tannerrblake in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2014, 08:42 AM
- By Diksha Peswani in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 38Last Post: 05-26-2014, 05:12 AM
- By Carl Cocchiarella in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 10:32 AM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:26 PM