- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Audio stopped after plugging out headphones
When I put in headphones to listen to music and plug them out while music is playing, the audio for my phone stops completely. When I plug back my headphones back in the audio works again. I've tried restarting my phone but that didn't work. If I want audio, I either have to keep it plugged in with headphones are none at all.
I first thought maybe the headphones were causing the problem so I tried using several headphones but it was no change. What could be wrong with it?
- 05-27-2014, 09:20 AM #2
Re: Audio stopped after plugging out headphones
Audio stopping when you unplug your headphones is by design. Have you checked to make sure the volume is up while unplugged? The phone saves audio profile settings so the phone will automatically turn the volume up to the last setting when using headphones.
- By Dona Juanita in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 02:30 AM
- By ARDB531 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 08:26 AM
- By MJHirsch in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:28 PM
- By KblakeH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:56 AM
- By emkayca in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 01:19 AM