Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    I have an M8 also, so I'm looking forward to the Blinkfeed improvements and no lock screen, but not the thinner less contrast font. At least you can download new fonts now ,but contrast is an issue. When it becomes available soon, post your impressions or tips.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    The fact that it hasn't been released makes my hate for at&t grow more

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #3  

    Default

    After Sense 6 on other carriers, I see some people saying they can no longer send/receive MMS on WiFi and/or with data off. They have to turn it off and on, where now, if you have data off, it auto sends. Does anyone know if this is going to be the case for AT&T as well?
    If this is not the correct place to post, please tell me where also. Thanks.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Question is when will it finally push to us

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  5. #5  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    This is insane.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    One would think ATT would make an announcement of its release date at least.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    HTC exec said at&ts target is to start Wednesday

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  8. #8  
    Statusnone's Avatar

    Posts
    349 Posts
    Carrier
    4.1.2 Stock

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Stroud1 View Post
    HTC exec said at&ts target is to start Wednesday

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Source? I know an article said this week was posted on AC but where does it say Wednesday specifically?

    Posted via Android Central App on the AT&T HTC One.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by Statusnone View Post
    Source? I know an article said this week was posted on AC but where does it say Wednesday specifically?

    Posted via Android Central App on the AT&T HTC One.
    Check out @moversi's Tweet: https://twitter.com/moversi/status/473647831757377536

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  10. #10  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    So "early" ... But kudos to HTC but screw at&t

    Posted via Android Central App
    Jason Stroud1 likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Let's hope tomorrow. To my ears, the M7 still sounds about 25% "clearer" when listening to the speakers than the M8 with the same media. M8 is "louder" though. I would like the sense 6 and other updates on my M7 to compare even better before I try to load the Harmon Kardon software on my M8. I do prefer the size and weight of the original One. It's great to have these options.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sGAdawg View Post
    Let's hope tomorrow. To my ears, the M7 still sounds about 25% "clearer" when listening to the speakers than the M8 with the same media. M8 is "louder" though. I would like the sense 6 and other updates on my M7 to compare even better before I try to load the Harmon Kardon software on my M8. I do prefer the size and weight of the original One. It's great to have these options.
    Downloading now!

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  13. #13  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    It's out!!

    Posted via Android Central App
  14. #14  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by swimmaholic View Post
    It's out!!

    Posted via Android Central App
    Yep, Dloading now.

    Huzzah
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Great News !!!

    Extreme power savings mode is there. Thanks HTC!
  16. #16  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sGAdawg View Post
    Great News !!!

    Extreme power savings mode is there. Thanks HTC!
    where did u find that?
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by snocone View Post
    where did u find that?
    Under settings/battery manager/extreme power savings mode
    Then you can set it to come on automatically at 5%, 10% or 20% left..
  18. #18  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sGAdawg View Post
    Under settings/battery manager/extreme power savings mode
    Then you can set it to come on automatically at 5%, 10% or 20% left..
    cool thanks
  19. #19  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    any body else notice the bottom bar is now clear?
    no more black covering the bottom part of screen

    awesome
    That70sGAdawg likes this.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    There are lots of improvements besides blink feed like :

    Option for no lock screen is back
    The font is "lighter", but now you can download your own fonts
    extreme power savings mode
    new wallpapers
    System wide Themes
    some new sounds
    Camera app updated
    new color themes in messages
    AT&T radio update (I'm getting about 1 bar better reception)
    Software build # is now 5.12.502.2

    Anyone spot anymore?
    TWC42 likes this.
  21. #21  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sGAdawg View Post
    There are lots of improvements besides blink feed like :

    Option for no lock screen is back
    The font is "lighter", but now you can download your own fonts
    extreme power savings mode
    new wallpapers
    System wide Themes
    some new sounds
    Camera app updated
    new color themes in messages
    AT&T radio update (I'm getting about 1 bar better reception)
    Software build # is now 5.12.502.2

    Anyone spot anymore?
    So why is the clock gone on blinkfeed?

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  22. #22  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Same thing I'm wondering... Looked all around and can't seem to find a way to add it back.

    Posted via Android Central App
  23. #23  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Quote Originally Posted by Robitaille20 View Post
    Same thing I'm wondering... Looked all around and can't seem to find a way to add it back.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I figured out that you have to have blinkfeed set as home in order to have the clock on it

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  24. #24  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Update live in Houston this evening. Installed without apparent problems. Interesting new look for Blinkfeed and camera. Still exploring.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: The update to Sense 6.0 and other changes imminent

    Been playing with it for a few hours now. I sort of liked how the blinkfeed scroll would click stop grid style. Now that it just scrolls through I end up missing articles on feeds when swiping through articles. You liking it?

    Having the option now to use the volume button as a cam picture snap is excellent. Always wanted this feature. Too bad it does have the ability to use the volume to turn it on straight into camera mode like the M8. Can't complain. Good stuff.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to root your Sony Xperia Z
    By Chris Parsons in forum Sony Xperia Z Rooting, ROMs, & Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 06:37 AM
  2. How to root your DROID RAZR M
    By Chris Parsons in forum Droid RAZR M Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 12:52 AM
  3. How to root your Droid Bionic
    By Chris Parsons in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:42 PM
  4. How to root your Sony Xperia ZL
    By Chris Parsons in forum Sony Xperia ZL Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:52 PM
  5. How to root your Droid RAZR MAXX
    By Chris Parsons in forum Droid RAZR MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:46 PM

Posting Permissions