Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera Really Blurry

Hi. For some odd reason, my HTC One's camera is really blurry. It was fine when I first got it, but it became blurry after I rooted it, or after I dropped it (with a case). I don't know which caused it to be blurry, but I tried wiping the camera with microfiber cloth because I thought it was dirty but it didn't work. Could it possibly be a software problem because of rooting? Any other tips on how to clean? And by blurry, I mean it can't even take a normal picture from a foot away. Also, my camera isn't on any special mode, I reset it to default. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Camera Really Blurry

Quote Originally Posted by menachemt View Post
    Hi. For some odd reason, my HTC One's camera is really blurry. It was fine when I first got it, but it became blurry after I rooted it, or after I dropped it (with a case). I don't know which caused it to be blurry, but I tried wiping the camera with microfiber cloth because I thought it was dirty but it didn't work. Could it possibly be a software problem because of rooting? Any other tips on how to clean? And by blurry, I mean it can't even take a normal picture from a foot away. Also, my camera isn't on any special mode, I reset it to default. Thanks in advance.
    not sure what the solution is .

I sent my M7 back because of the cameras purple hue issues and got perfectly working replacement