- 1 Posts
HTC O. ne M7 won't turn on
I turned off my HTC last night and left it charging. It will not turn on this morning. I have tried holding in the power button and the volume button for at least a minute. I have tried holding just the volume down button and the power button. I have also taken the sim card out.It was charging on the computer overnight, but I also plugged it into the wall charger. Nothing works. If I connect it to the computer, it registers that something is attached by making sounds like always but nothing happens. the phone hasn't had any problems up to this point. Never in water, no issues turning on before. I am stumped. Please help.
- 06-30-2014, 03:52 AM #2
- 292 Posts
Re: HTC O. ne M7 won't turn on
My first thought would be that the computer goes to sleep after a certain period of time, so the power to charge the phone may have been turned off. If the phone is completely drained of power, it will take quite a while to charge the battery to the point where it will enable the phone to turn on. Leave it plugged in to a dedicated phone charger, not the computer, for several hours and see if that helps. If not, a visit to the nearest AT&T store may be necessary.
- 06-30-2014, 09:34 AM #3
- By unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:04 PM
- By stefanpopov in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:38 PM
- By Kieran Storer in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:00 PM
- By lingo622 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:31 PM