HTC O. ne M7 won't turn on

Tina Fischer

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I turned off my HTC last night and left it charging. It will not turn on this morning. I have tried holding in the power button and the volume button for at least a minute. I have tried holding just the volume down button and the power button. I have also taken the sim card out.It was charging on the computer overnight, but I also plugged it into the wall charger. Nothing works. If I connect it to the computer, it registers that something is attached by making sounds like always but nothing happens. the phone hasn't had any problems up to this point. Never in water, no issues turning on before. I am stumped. Please help. :'(

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
My first thought would be that the computer goes to sleep after a certain period of time, so the power to charge the phone may have been turned off. If the phone is completely drained of power, it will take quite a while to charge the battery to the point where it will enable the phone to turn on. Leave it plugged in to a dedicated phone charger, not the computer, for several hours and see if that helps. If not, a visit to the nearest AT&T store may be necessary.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX