profile picture - SOLVED

catrax

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
This is really a very minor issue but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I now have 2 M7s, 1 is a refurbished Sprint and the 2nd is a new AT&T; each one is associated with a different Google account.

When I pull down from the top and tap the Settings icon up in the top corner, the Sprint M7 displays my Google+ picture on the Profile square but he AT&T M7 just displays a generic placeholder drawing and not my Google+ picture for that account.

I can log into either Gmail account on either phone and the correct picture shows up at the top of the browser.

Is not displaying the pic on the Profile setting tab something that AT&T does or is there something I'm doing wrong?

TIA

Last edited:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: profile picture

My nephew has a M7, he said before signing in G+, his picture would not show up.

Are you signed in on G+ on the AT&T model?

catrax

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: profile picture

Thanks for reply. Yes, when I clicked on mail or went to google in browser, bath came up with my google+ account with the picture.

I went into My Profile and when I tapped on the placeholder, a little folder appeared on the corner of it; tapping that brought up option to load picture from Gallery so I was able to manually add it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay