Anyone actually receive the Lollipop 5.0 update yet?

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I had 5.02 on my Nexus 7 (2013) tablet and it was a battery drainer. The battery would dump 30-40% overnight. But I just updated to 5.1 and the battery life seems to have returned to normal. With that experience I think I'm going to hold off until 5.1 is released for the M7.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I know this sounds like a bad idea and it sucks to do I was having horrible battery life on my m7 I have AT&T I have 5.02 but after doing a factory data reset meaning a a hard reset my battery life has been back to normal and even better than before. I know many of you may not want to do it but it is well worth it.

Posted via the Android Central App

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I know this sounds like a bad idea and it sucks to do I was having horrible battery life on my m7 I have AT&T I have 5.02 but after doing a factory data reset meaning a a hard reset my battery life has been back to normal and even better than before. I know many of you may not want to do it but it is well worth it.

Posted via the Android Central App

I did too, plus installed greenify. Getting good battery life now.

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyone else that still can't get 5.02?

I can't. My phone hasn't shown an update since I got it. Whenever I check it tells me I have the latest OS on it. I've done a factory reset and it didn't help. It's still running Jelly Bean and I really don't mind as all my apps have the Material Look and Jelly Bean gets great battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX