Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mugen Extended battery 1500mAh

Has anyone tried this battery, Im referring to the 1500mAh on the right : HTC DESIRE HD EXTENDED MUGEN POWER BATTERIES

I know it says desire hd but when you click on the isnpire 4g thats where the link takes you. From what I understand the two phones are almost identical so I dont see why it wouldn't fit in the inspire 4g.

Default Re: Mugen Extended battery 1500mAh

Quote Originally Posted by mrbro0ks View Post
    Has anyone tried this battery, Im referring to the 1500mAh on the right : HTC DESIRE HD EXTENDED MUGEN POWER BATTERIES

I know it says desire hd but when you click on the isnpire 4g thats where the link takes you. From what I understand the two phones are almost identical so I dont see why it wouldn't fit in the inspire 4g.
    They both use the same battery, yes.
    I like being angry. It makes me happy.

I ordered one of these on July 1, should be here tomorrow. I know it's not much of an increase in capacity over the stock battery but anything is an improvement. Fingers crossed.

I use a 1600mAh battery from this site:

HTC Inspire 4G Batteries - shop htcpedia.com

It is still not great but does provide a little more life over the oem battery. Still waiting for a true longer life battery.

I received mine in the mail today, charged it completely and am now about 81/2 hours with it. I must say I expected a 10-15% increase, but am pleasantly surprised if it's not a little higher than that. I'll know more Monday at work, where I'm on it all day. So far, so good.