Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gummy-Venus2-1.0.1

Default Re: Best Rom for Inspire

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin.Martian View Post
    Finally, I hope. I'm going to try Android Revolution HD. Has anyone tried this one yet? Any pitfalls to watch out for?
    i just flashed it yesterday. so far, so good! if i encounter anything, i'll let ya know.
    .aimee attitude.
    HTC Evo -> Samsung Epic -> Samsung Focus -> HTC Inspire -> Samsung Infuse -> DROID Pro

Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBean 4.1

Runnymede version 1.5 sense 3.5 is an amazing ROM. Found on XDA desire forum. Sense 3.5 is amazing.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBean 4.1

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    ROM
    CoreDroid

I bounced around and I am finally using CM7.1 with the new 2.3.7. Love it. I also used Virtuous Unity which I highly recommend.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous Unity

Is your Rom stable because my isn't when its o/c at 1.5GHz. It seems to reboot every 1.5 days and fast boot seems to be broken. I have re-flashed this rom and cleared my phone about 3 times with the same results. I have used other Roms with my Inspire clocked at 1.5GHz stably. The Rom is extremely smooth throughout the UI but I feel that framerates for games seem a little lower. Has anyone tried Android Revolution 7.0.3 SENSE 3.5? I want to know how much more stable that is for overclocking having that special kernal. I really need that "nutter mode". I just want to know people's experiences. And why is CM7.2 extremely unstable and lacking compared to other Roms?

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

I'm on the cm 7 RC its got a lot of bug fixes I like it its stable for the most part I'm hoping its the last step before cm 9

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

And the only good root tool is ace hack kit off xda WARNNG READ AND FALLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY BRICKING IS 99.9% LIKELY SO HEAD THIS WARNING FALLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND ONLY DOWNLOAD THE DRIVERS IT TELLS YOU TO!!! But after that just get titanium back up make a batch file and through rom manager back up your rom wipe the dalvic and check factory reset option when you find a rom you want to flash PS I would highly recommended getting a gapps (Google apps) and flash it after the rom install
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12