moving music

markoujk

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
i was just wanting to know how to move music from my phone to my pc. if i download music from amazonMP3 can i take it and put it on my pc then burn it to a cd? any help would be great. thanks

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
i was just wanting to know how to move music from my phone to my pc. if i download music from amazonMP3 can i take it and put it on my pc then burn it to a cd? any help would be great. thanks
Just plug your phone into your PC put your phone into disk drive mode. Find the Dcim folder and just drag and drop the music u want on your pc

Reactions: markoujk

repligator

May 2, 2011
Visit site
All you have to do is use the micro usb cable mount your phone as a disk drive. use file explorer to navigate to the mp3s, copy and paste.

Your toughest task will probably be finding the filepath for the mp3s downloaded on your phone.

I do this in the opposite direction, usually over wifi using Astro File Manage, ES File Explorer, or Wireless File Transfer Pro.

repligator

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't use amazon myself, but the folder your are looking for on the sd card is amazonmp3.

dcim is the digital camera images folder. (just in case you want to transfer photos and videos taken by the phone while your at it).

Reactions: markoujk