Photo's disappearing after GB update...

philharmonik

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
My wife has been having problems with here Inspire ever since updating to GB. She keeps losing photos that she has taken with her phones camera. Usually a quick re-boot will bring them back, but that doesnt always work. Anyone else having the same issue? Sorry if this has been asked already on another thread, but I dont have time to sift through all the pages. Im at work. Thank you for any info on this.

danlib21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I have always had this problem and it has gotten worse since the GB update. But when i do restart my phone they always come back. If she plugs it into the computer are the pics on the sd card?

Reactions: philharmonik

sharksfan7

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this happen once when I first got the phone. It was the first picture I took with the camera. I figured I just deleted it by accident. And then some time later, I'm sure after a restart, it was back. Don't know exactly what happened, but I started using QuickPic and haven't seen it happen again.

philharmonik

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I have always had this problem and it has gotten worse since the GB update. But when i do restart my phone they always come back. If she plugs it into the computer are the pics on the sd card?

Tried plugging it in to her pc, but the HTC Sense software wouldn't even work. No drivers. I got the software off of HTC's website with the drivers, but it still doesnt work. Even switch USB modes on the phone to disk drive still didnt work.

philharmonik

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this happen once when I first got the phone. It was the first picture I took with the camera. I figured I just deleted it by accident. And then some time later, I'm sure after a restart, it was back. Don't know exactly what happened, but I started using QuickPic and haven't seen it happen again.

Ok..thanks! I will tell her to try QuickPic!

danlib21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
QuickPic is awesome and if this puts an end to having to restart my phone on a daily basis just to get my pictures back then i am even happier!

ShippsAhoy

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded Quickpic. Looks nice!

Here's a silly question, is there a way to create folders to store my photos in? I can't seem to find a way to create a new folder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae