1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Please help! Inspire wont work :(

Hey everyone. Last night I put my phone on to charge. I sent my husband a txt and went to sleep. This morning I went to see why my alarm didn't go off and the phone was off. So I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't do anything at all. I took the battery out and put it back in and tried again with no success. I then tried to plug it back up and a yellow/orange light flashed and it vibrated several times. But still it would not cut on.. It was not even recognizing that the charger was plugged up. Please tell me my phone is not dead for good!!! Help!!!!!!!!! THanks

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSPx

Default Re: Please help! Inspire wont work :(

That sounds bad, I think you should call AT&T tech support since it sounds like it could be a hardware issue. Normally when you plug it in the yellow/orange light comes on and stays on.

Default Re: Please help! Inspire wont work :(

it should still be under warranty so even if you don't have insurance they should replace it for free. Just go to your nearest at&t service center and explain what happened. I just went to one because my inspire would no longer read a sim card and they even said there was more wrong with the phone other than that. They gave me a new one and i was on my way. Worst part is re-downloading all your apps and setting your phone back up they way you had it, but at least you'll have one that works.