Ever since the update, some of my text messages won't show my contact images or their names. It will show the phone number twice instead of the name, example: 555-555-1234 (M 555-555-1234). I've deleted a contact, then it only shows the # once and I can readd them to my contacts & connect again to Facebook and the pictures there. But there are quite a few contacts like this and I don't really want to have to delete/readd them all...any suggestions??? Restarting phone doesn't work, already done that multiple times for my gallery images..
    09-16-2011 05:58 PM
    There is already a thread about this with 36 replies. Read it and you will find out you are out of luck. There is only a work around of using a third party app.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    09-16-2011 06:05 PM
    Delete your task killing app...it is killing the application that updates your contacts with facebook, email, ect.
    It is working for me for now...(:
    10-30-2011 12:43 AM
    Download handcent sms from the market, it works like a charm, HTC knows about it and said they are working on a update, but who knows. Also quickpic for disappearing photo's, works like a charm. You can also root and flash a custom rom, works even better. good luck
    10-30-2011 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD