Really stuck here!

Cluelessperson

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm reading the threads and all and haven't understood anything! I'm trying to fix my phone fro going to the boot up screen constantly and I can't ove the volume button up or down and I also can't press the power button to select anything. I Attempted to hook my phone up to the computer but my computer cannot find my phone at all so I'm really lost on what to do.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok you have to remove the battery to make sure its off completly then put it back in hold down the power button and the vol up button AT THE SAME TIME. You don't let it boot then try it

wcolts2000

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
read some different threads on XDA about the volume rocket (button) getting stuck on our inspires as a common problem. Might wanna try and see if it can be cleaned or unstuck. Just a thought. If it is stuck in the down position then when you try to reboot you'll go to the boot loader automatically. Sounds like what might be happening to you.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok sorry I re read that and yea get a can of compressed air cost about 3 dollars you can get it at any electronics store walgreens cvs walmart k mart blah blah bpah take off the battery door and aim the straw in the crack under the vol controll it should dislodge any trasilh holding it in place ;)

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Power volume down go to h boot and see if you can do a factory data reset and wipe the dalvic and where did you find a cm 9 stable for this phone??