11-10-2016 10:33 PM
47 12
tools
    I have a HTC Inspire and this is my first time having this problem.

An error notification showed up on my phone. It states "Sign-in error for [my email address here]. When I click on it, it says:

Google sign-in

You entered the wrong password or your account has changed. Please re-enter your password.

Username:
    [my email address here]

Password:
    [empty box here]

Whenever I enter my password (yes, I enter the correct one) and click "Sign In", it still keeps asking for my password.

HELP!!!!!

Here's what the error message looks like:
    lawinge likes this.
    06-27-2012 07:17 PM
    I've been getting the same thing. If you have Google + installed, try disabling the sync. The problem started after a G+ update today.
    06-27-2012 07:33 PM
    I tried what you said and NOTHING.
    06-27-2012 07:39 PM
    I am having the same issue. I actually uninstalled google+ but that did not help. Any ideas?
    06-27-2012 10:08 PM
    I came here looking to see if anyone was having this problem as well. I actually have a Rezound. Should have realized it had to do with all those google app updates... Just uninstalled G+, let's see what happens...
    06-27-2012 10:25 PM
    Actually I just realized this "sync" error I keep seeing also probably has something to do with it.
    06-27-2012 10:27 PM
    I uninstalled Google+, but I still have the same problem. AND I have the sync error too.
    06-27-2012 10:28 PM
    I have a Samsung Epic 4G Touch and I've been having the same issue. I'm getting my email fine so it's not that. I think it has to do with the new market trying to update.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk
    06-27-2012 10:29 PM
    I have a Samsung Epic 4G Touch and I've been having the same issue. I'm getting my email fine so it's not that. I think it has to do with the new market trying to update.
    At least you're getting email. I can't get email, go to Google Play OR go onto YouTube on my phone.
    06-27-2012 10:32 PM
    For some reason I stopped getting the error so far today...I signed out of google+ restarted my phone..

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Android Central Forums
    06-28-2012 08:46 AM
    I uninstalled Google+ last night and restarted my phone. I thought that would work but I still got the orange triangle sign in error message. I got it once this morning at around 6am. But so far today I have not seen it since that one time. Perhaps Google fixed the problem on their end?
    06-28-2012 08:49 AM
    I had the same issue after yesterday's updates. It was driving me nuts.

Once I opened the Play Store this morning, the message stopped. Worth a try...
    06-28-2012 09:01 AM
    Just opened the Play Store, it asked me to sign in, and I'm STILL getting the error that I'm entering the wrong password. Funny, it works JUST FINE on a pc.
    06-28-2012 09:45 AM
    I opened the Play Store just like some of you suggested but I'm still getting the error.
    06-28-2012 04:54 PM
    I just started getting the orange triangle again and it is driving me nuts. No solution yet. Any ideas?
    06-28-2012 06:40 PM
    Tried again, and it FINALLY let me in. I didn't do anything special this time. Phew!
    06-28-2012 07:08 PM
    had same issue yesterday. Restarted phone-- seemed to correct so far. Have not received error message today. Google + works fine.
    06-28-2012 07:53 PM
    Got the orange triangle again last night. Uninstalled google+ so far so good...I dont use it anyway.

06-29-2012 08:16 AM
    SIGN INTO G MAIL ON A COMPUTER FOOLS TO RESET TBE G MAIL AND ITS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH GOOGLE. Mostlikely that new data center they're opening up for the cloud drive so go to a computer and log in reboot the phone and THEN TRY TO SIGN IN IF NOT YOU PROLLY GOT HACKED
    06-29-2012 12:30 PM
    SIGN INTO G MAIL ON A COMPUTER FOOLS TO RESET TBE G MAIL AND ITS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH GOOGLE. Mostlikely that new data center they're opening up for the cloud drive so go to a computer and log in reboot the phone and THEN TRY TO SIGN IN IF NOT YOU PROLLY GOT HACKED
    Ever since this started happening to my phone, I reset my Google password various times. I have also restarted my phone various times and I've entered my password into the error window various times....

... AND NOTHING.
    06-29-2012 04:38 PM
    Happening to me for the past 5 days and annoying the s*** out of me. I changed my password and now I'm mad that you revert to the old without changing the password 100 times. I also made a new google account only to find out that this is a p.roblem reocurring. Hopefully they'll fix it very soon.
    06-30-2012 11:17 AM
    I have the exact same phone and now I'm wondering if it's only our model phone that is screwed? :/

I've had this exact same issue since the release of the latest G+ update

I tried changing my password already and I even reset my phone going off of someones advice and not even that helped

If anyone has a proper solution let me know please? This is quite frustrating seeing as I am pretty regular on G+
    07-04-2012 06:36 PM
    I have the exact same phone and now I'm wondering if it's only our model phone that is screwed? :/

I've had this exact same issue since the release of the latest G+ update

I tried changing my password already and I even reset my phone going off of someones advice and not even that helped

If anyone has a proper solution let me know please? This is quite frustrating seeing as I am pretty regular on G+
    I tried contacting HTC for a solution but the solution the representative gave me was no good. I am still waiting for a solution that will actually work. I'm tired of having this problem on my phone!
    07-04-2012 08:15 PM
    I dumped google+ fixed my issue with this...try uninstall it see if it helps you if not can always load it back on

07-05-2012 07:23 AM
    I dumped google+ fixed my issue with this...try uninstall it see if it helps you if not can always load it back on
    The moment someone said Google+ was the problem, I uninstalled it. It didn't help
    07-05-2012 12:38 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD