Oo yea..

a.crews

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share that i took the plunge into rooting..this is what i ended up with...but with this rom is there a wat to overclock my phone? I tried the stock "tweak" under settings but it would freeze my phone..thanks in advance

Sent from my Inspire

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok just go to the. Play store and down load a root over clock app and be careful you can actually burn out your processor like that just a word of caution bc if it heats up too much your phones toast

a.crews

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok just go to the. Play store and down load a root over clock app and be careful you can actually burn out your processor like that just a word of caution bc if it heats up too much your phones toast

Great thank you. I read some where it can go up to 1.8ghz..should i not go that high? Im still new with all of this

a.crews

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Great thank you. I read some where it can go up to 1.8ghz..should i not go that high? Im still new with all of this

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Idk about that but seriously over clock it and run a bench mark and feel how hot it gets I can pactically cook an egg on it so I wouldn't do it only over clock if you need it otherwise your cooking with a gas leak eventually. It all gose boom

a.crews

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Idk about that but seriously over clock it and run a bench mark and feel how hot it gets I can pactically cook an egg on it so I wouldn't do it only over clock if you need it otherwise your cooking with a gas leak eventually. It all gose boom

Thank you. Yet another question..if i wanted to keep my root but go back to the stock sense os. How would i go about doing that since i have flashed a rom? Most of the backups that i have are of the rom and so forth. So even when i update the rom and restore my information it reinstalls the previous rom and cancels out my update. Thank you in advance

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I lost the link but there is an ota rooted from for this phone :) if you flashed sense and updated you would loose your root access!!!!! So look for it on xda!!!! There is a rooted sense 3.0 inspire update just do your back ups and flash it bro but if you want the original sense if you didn't back it up it got erased with the new rom flashing!!!

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank ya :) I did enjoy it but not for me sense is too beefy so I downloaded ice cold sand witch oh yea loving ice cold sand witch :)
Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

a.crews

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Thank ya :) I did enjoy it but not for me sense is too beefy so I downloaded ice cold sand witch oh yea loving ice cold sand witch :)

I agree with you about sense. My brother may buy this phone and he enjoys
it...so just wanted to make sure it were possible. Thank you

a.crews

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

No sense in starting a new thread. Any idea how to get better service? I tried to find a better radio but i couldnt flash any of them through recovery

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh idk man even those that rooms rooted its like your stock from it do sent really allow change :( even fonts and icons your better off getting a lee Droid that's fully cracked

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Rooting is amazing you just gotta know what your doin bro I'm running ics on this beast

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

Last edited: