ATT sense update

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Okay so no ICS update but some thing I think is just as good. However I can't find when it is getting pushed out only how to manually root a inspire and force on the sense. Which I don't what !!!

Any info onhow to update the phone?

Trying to stay within my warrenty.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Not yet. I'm waiting for a version with the AT&T bloat removed. I could always indoor and load the new version the reroot and remove everything. That takes forever though.

bduran727

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
yeah I don't want to manually do it and remove everything. But I'm still getting the server busy message and I have to wait 172 hours now lol.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded the RUU from the HTC site, last night and it loaded up fine.
I only use my Inspire for work (voice and email) so I wasn't worried about it wiping everything when I installed.Today will be the day I put it thru its paces and see how everything works

I'll report back later today on how things went

jerrybaxter

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I finally received the update. needed to move my time/date up a few times to check for update - finally downloaded and installed (15 minutes total) -- Slightly new interface - you "pull" up a RING instead of the thumbing down to unlock device - the transitions from one screen to the next are different - so far so good

bduran727

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
the update is awesome. It's worth it alone fore the SMS bug fix. Also, you can take screen shots now!! Without root! Hold the power button and tap the home button!

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Very happy with the update!
My Inspire is running so much better/smoother - it may not be ICS or JB, but it is a 110% improvement IMO.

jsz1002

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
After receiving the update today, my phone is continually freezing up and eventually restarts itself. It was running completely fine before this update. Any idea what could be wrong?

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't get it I sent it a whole month(tried the trick everyday) ahead and stills says servers full and the install manually for my Windows 7 64* won't load so I'm stuck till everyone but me gets it then I will try

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got it after skipping about a month to get the update.

Now the friend stream and mail widgets don't work no more the just say loading

Any fix ?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante