[INSURANCE]Will AT&T replace my phone with another Tier 2 model?

andresgalvan98

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
My phone is glitchy, it freezes to the point where I have to pull the battery at least 4 times a week, the ringer doesn't sound sometimes, and it viberates for minutes for no reason frequently. I called AT&T about this, and they said that a replacement would be alright.
Here's the problem, though. I was originally hoping to receive a Vivid instead of another Inspire, because the Inspire is EOL. I was told otherwise, though. Then, I read on the AT&T Forums that some people have gotten different phones as long as the insurance deductible is equal or less. (I saw that the Vivid was $199 :() Is this true? The employees at my local AT&T Corporate Store are nice, and favors are done often for us there. It likely won't be a problem if special permissions are needed.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Did you get the new sense update?? And if you did go to the play store and get SMS back up and restore sync your phone contacts through settings<accounts /sync find your Gmail hit it and let it sync after this back up all your pics videos and apps to, our SD card: use an app called app to SD back up as much BS as you can then go to settings > security>factory reset reset your phone you'll loose everything hints the back up but it should make it a clean install and fix 99% of your problems and most likely not they still have a back stock of inspires so no

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I tryed the same thing that update ed my up but I said screw it and rooted it and now I'm on an ice from and its amazing I'm sorry for the inconvenience and it has to be replaced 2 times through warranty not insurance for them to do it like that that's at&T's current policy

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

andresgalvan98

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: [INSURANCE]Will AT&T replace my phone with another Tier 2 mod

I have the Sense update. It didn't improve much. I really don't want to do a Factory Reset. I unrooted a week or two ago and I lost everything. Don't want that to happen again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital