- 1 Posts
How to download pictures received in a text to pc
I've received several photos via text, which I have downloaded to my phone. They are saved in my gallery in the "All download" folder. When I sync my phone to my pc, it does not sync the photos from that folder - it only syncs the photos that I actually took using my phone. Is there a way to upload these photos to my computer other than sending them via email? I tried that, but then I can't edit the photos (several photos appear sideways on my pc & I can't rotate them).
- 09-26-2012, 09:31 PM #2
- 173 Posts
- BOBZ CM9
Re: How to download pictures received in a text to pc
They wont be in the camera folder they will be in the downloads folder. No matter what folder you put a pic in it will still pull it up when you open gallery. So when sync'd and looking through SD card go to downloads and there they will be.
If that don't work, use a file explorer and move the pics to your gallery, and restart your phone next time you open your gallery they will be with the pics you took
Word of the day is " Legs" spread the word
- 10-04-2012, 04:48 PM #3
- By tech-challenged gal in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 30Last Post: 06-17-2016, 08:47 PM
- By st_7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:44 AM
- By zaeman2569 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:43 AM
- By dasaucemasta in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:59 AM
- By Manofsteel927 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:25 AM