Play Store Not Opening

grievousangel

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
A friend of mine is running a stock HTC Inspire. If I share an app with her either through text or email when she goes to click link it automatically opens in her browser(Dolphin Mini) instead of opening in Play Store. It doesn't even give any options as to how to open the link. . She has cleared defaults under App settings. Any way to correct this?

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
There's 2 elements to the play store the native app and the one online sounds like its simply a hyperlink to the online playstore and when you click share if you go to the browser it will send you to the online but if its not opening entirely that's something differant

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

grievousangel

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
There's 2 elements to the play store the native app and the one online sounds like its simply a hyperlink to the online playstore and when you click share if you go to the browser it will send you to the online but if its not opening entirely that's something differant

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

Well whenever I share a link, its from the actual Play Store App...I will ask her to clear defaults in the PS app as suggested by Kritin Kapoor and see if that works

Thanks for the replies!

Eefje Gilbert

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
settings-> application manager--> all--> download manager: enable--> reboot

- - - Updated - - -

settings-> application manager--> all--> download manager: enable--> reboot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance