- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
"sorry could not find a mailbox for that number" ????
my friends and family has been telling me that they cant leave me a voice message.
ive been noticing this for a while now.
i tried holding 1 to see if i could set it up from there and then it says
"we need more info to direct your call to the right mail box"
i put in my number, says "sorry could not find a mailbox for that number"
went to my settings > calls > voicemailssays my voicemail service = my carrieri try to dial my own phone number into my phone, it just gives me the busy signal.
voice mail number = 18162250010
i have no idea what i did and what to do to fix this.
- 12-13-2012, 12:06 AM #2
- 12-13-2012, 07:27 AM #3
Re: "sorry could not find a mailbox for that number" ????
Sounds like the vm may actually be removed from the profile. Or set as expired or canceled. As mentioned, I call the carrier and have make sure the mailbox is created on the server.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
- By Cigar-Junkie in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 09:49 AM
- By rana_fsd in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2011, 11:33 AM
- By Chilly818 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM
- By fgkay in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:41 AM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:02 PM