HTC Inspire Unknown Source Help

arieskisses

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I have a HTC Inspire 4G with no Unknown Source option. Now, here's the problem: I can't just call AT&T to ask for the update (I tried). I can't because I don't have an AT&T account or service, therefore, they won't help me unless I switch carriers. I am using the AT&T phone with my Straight Talk SIM card. Straight Tak says they can't help me because they don't have access to ATT updates. IF anyone could help me somehow get Unknown Source option that would be great.:'(

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I have a HTC Inspire 4G with no Unknown Source option. Now, here's the problem: I can't just call AT&T to ask for the update (I tried). I can't because I don't have an AT&T account or service, therefore, they won't help me unless I switch carriers. I am using the AT&T phone with my Straight Talk SIM card. Straight Tak says they can't help me because they don't have access to ATT updates. IF anyone could help me somehow get Unknown Source option that would be great.:'(

When you go to system settings > security > there is not option for unknown sources???
It should be in there and it shouldnt need an update. I believe Unknown sources options has been around since 2.3. So you should be good.