1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where are the videos?

Seems like every other phone has at least a few leaked videos this close to a launch date. We're supposedly 2 or 3 weeks away from both this phone and the atrix yet there aren't any videos. Makes me wonder if they are as close as we think....

Using tapatalk!
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

You missed out.. Here you go.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I should have clarified..... I meant non-CES videos. Sorry. :-)

Using tapatalk!

If I remember correctly the Inspire pretty much came out of nowhere. The night before CES someone posted an add that had it and the Thunderbolt in it, it was a picture advertisement. Other than that, no leaked information at all. My guess is that the release date will be the same thing. No information and than it just comes out of no where.

I still think early to mid February even with no news on it

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

I have been searching every other day for a new video to show the phone. Only ones I keep seeing are the CES where they can not power the phone.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I've been looking, too. Even the Thunderbolt has some leaked video (at least one... the infamous unboxing video where they matched up upc numbers) and supposedly the Thunderbolt and the Inspire are supposed to release about the same time. I hope AZAndroid is right and that it's just going to show up and surprise us all.

it will be here feb 13th. Probably see some videos after the superbowl this sunday

Agreed. For once, I will be excited for the commercials. I may even tape the game so that when I get home I can watch it again.

also if you wanna see videos look at HTC website and check out the Desire HD basically the same phone

You asked for videos on the Inspire 4G? AT&T threw this one up on their youtube account today (Feb 1):

Thanked by 2:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Cool! Thanks for the link!

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    ROM

I just watched this video. It's not AT&T specific but it looks like the same phone to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jmonte345 View Post
    I just watched this video. It's not AT&T specific but it looks like the same phone to me.

It is almost the identical phone European version here

I am on youtube every day looking for more videos ... BOO no luck .. The minute video is cool but come on I need more then a minute ... IM IN LOVE W/ THE INSPIRE .. LMBO

Quote Originally Posted by amy78c View Post
    I am on youtube every day looking for more videos ... BOO no luck .. The minute video is cool but come on I need more then a minute ... IM IN LOVE W/ THE INSPIRE .. LMBO
    same here wanted the Desire HD for so long and now that its here as the inspire im super excited

Another video:

ROM
    Stock

Great video.

Here is another:

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Gra7on View Post
    Another video:
    Wish they would hurry up and post more, lol.

A hands on by BGR w/ pics
    Thanked by: