Battery Life?

Blanco720

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm not concerned about battery life. I'm just trying to help other ppl out. I mean, c'mon. I'll buy a dual core smartphone in 2 years when I'm done with the Inspire. Once the dual core tech is a little more proven. Not saying it ain't proven. However, by then there will be more dual core optimized apps on the market. I prefer HTC over Motorola anyway. Even though Moto is bad@ss in its own right. IMO, HTC and Motorola are both the leaders in smartphone hardware. I just prefer Sense over Blur.
Exactly. Dual Core is bleeding edge. There just isn't enough use for it now. I mean, 2.2 can't even effectively use the dual core set up. It uses one core for pre-determined processes and the other for a completely different set. It's not intelligent enough. 2.3 is another story, but applications aren't optimized for it yet, which really negates the usefulness of the technology. Give it a year or so and it will be the standard.

InspiredHTC

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
It's bad but phone is good. Charging least once before bed a day. Either needs better battery or strong app to control and watch battery life/tasking....any app Ideas for 2.2??? Bigger battery available yet?

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
battery life is ok. Using a iPhone 4, I was hoping it would be closer to that but its not. Since its a 2nd phone for me, I'll be ok with the battey

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Getting great battery life here. Usually when I go to bed I still have 10-20% battery left and that's with fairly heavy usage (usually about 4 hours of screen on, playing with the phone time, not including an hour or two of listening to music with the screen off). This includes Gmail (push), HTC Sense, Weather (2 hour interval), and News (2 hour interval) syncing. It definitely takes at least a few full charge and discharges to realize the full battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC