Restore Scene?

snilloconator

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I was messing around and lost one of the shortcuts. The att default scene had four shortcuts on the contacts page where you can have your favorites(profiles to call). The shortcuts were profile bluetooth, wi-fi and plane? I deleted the plane and can't seem to put it back. I can add shortcuts just not in the sleek looking theme fashion.

I hope I make sense... I just so new to this phone. Sorry and ty for any help.

skroll

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Press and hold an empty area on the home screen to bring up the Personalize menu. Then tap "Widgets", then the "Settings" entry. There will be airplane mode there as well as everything else.

Reactions: snilloconator

snilloconator

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
skroll first off it is total bs waiting 4 minutes for someone to reply! Let alone with the answer!!!

J/K skroll muchas gracias! I looked everywhere but could not find. TY TY! I'm sure I will have about a 1000 more threads with even dumber questions.

BTW I hit the ty button! Cheers!!!

reblen

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
HI there,

I somehow managed to delete the Favorites widget (At least i think it is a widget). How do I get it back???

Thanks!

velvetelvis

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
ok, i found it. its your people widget. choose that and then you can choose what you want it to be. only, the pics for my contacts are all pixelated. any way to fix this?

iancull

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
It seems that if you have FaceBook linked in, and no photo in your Gmail contacts, then the phone uses an awful quality tiny image from FaceBook as the picture.
But I have a picture set up in Gmail contacts for a few people - and that picture appears in the People list in good quality, not pixelated. So maybe try adding some pictures to your Gmail contacts and see if they come through to the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel