Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question 1: Where do I put ebooks so the Reader can see them

Does anybody know what folder I need to use to put my ebooks in so reader will see them? I am so new to this phone :P

Global Posts
    943 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Depends on what reader you are using. Aldiko, nook, sony, or Amazon. Which one are you using?

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    "Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i am using the default reader that came with the inspire.. unless there is a better app to use. I am not familiar with the other ebook apps. Any guidance would be appreciated.
    Thanks

I was wondering this as well. I have a boatload of .mobi books I'd love to be able to read on my phone.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

i did some research, which I should have done the first time, and found that the amazon kindle reader will work for .mobi files. you will need to put files in the kindle folder on the sd card.

Awesome. Ty. I probably should've looked into it a bit more as well, lol.