Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to delete multiple emails

How do you delete multiple emails in the native client? I am not using google, I am on an enterprise server. Any help appreciated.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I would like to know as well, I was trying to figure it out yesterday

i assume your talking about the mail app, not the gmail app...because in the gmail app there are checkboxes next to each message for multiple selection
    HTC Inspire 4G (Rooted/S-Off)
    ROM: AOSP 2.3.4
    Radio: Stock
    SetCPU: 1.5ghz

Nook Color
    ROM: Cyanogen Tablet Tweaks
    Kernel: Dalingrin's OC Kernel
    SetCPU: 1.2ghz

Acer Icona A500

@grasstrout
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Apparently there is not a lot of help when it comes to Activesync/Exchange email support. I have searched and posted here and searched other forums but I'm starting to gather that most use gmail, k9 or touchdown. The longer I use this phone the more I'm concerned about email and some other basic functions.

yea most use K9 for all mail other than gmail
    HTC Inspire 4G (Rooted/S-Off)
    ROM: AOSP 2.3.4
    Radio: Stock
    SetCPU: 1.5ghz

Nook Color
    ROM: Cyanogen Tablet Tweaks
    Kernel: Dalingrin's OC Kernel
    SetCPU: 1.2ghz

Acer Icona A500

@grasstrout

I'm using yahoo and I was trying to figure out the same thing. Any help out there?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'm an *****, just figured it out. Hope this helps anyone else with the issue:
    In the native email client go to your inbox, to the left of all your messages is a faded out check box, simply touch that box to select and 3 buttons will appear at the bottom of the screen, one being an option to delete. I kept looking for a menu option, stupid me.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Empty the trash folder?

Anyone know how to easily delete the emails in the trash folder? I've been deleting stuff out of my inbox, but I noticed i now have over 1000 emails in my trash folder and am looking for an easy was to delete them all without doing the checkbox deal. thanks.