Inspire car mount.

zwaaa

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a car mount for my new Inspire. I am not a big fan of bulky one size fits most solutions. I do realize that the reason I am having difficulty locating one is mostly due to the newness of the phone.

I was wondering if any of you know of any current or planned Inspire specific car mounts, or of any one size fits all solutions that are not egregiously bulky, and if any of you have used the clingo solution with a bare inspire or an inspire in a Seidio Innocase II?

Thanks in advance...

Laceeey

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I found a bunch by googling "desire hd car mount" I am pretty sure its the exact same model of phone, the inspire just has better innards..

zwaaa

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I found a bunch by googling "desire hd car mount" I am pretty sure its the exact same model of phone, the inspire just has better innards..

Are they sure those will fit? It looked to me like the microusb connector was slightly to the right of the desire.

Laceeey

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure at all, don't take my word for it, but I am pretty sure they are the same, maybe somebody can pipe in with some certain answer!