Need for screen protector?

TripperGetem

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Everywhere around here is sold out of cases and screen protectors so ive been using mine completely naked. I dont believe it is gorilla glass though

_berver

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm using one. Best screen protector I've ever had just came with my otterbox commuter case. Excellent quality! It's your phone, but I wouldn't take the chance.

displacedtexan

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
For years every phone I've had has gotten a Zagg InvisibleShield or Otterbox Defender Series.

My wife uses the Commuter series Otterbox and the screen protectors that come with them.

Cheap insurance IMHO...

grasstrout

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
bestskinsever (dot) com has the best hands down, I use that with the Otterbox Defender...I'm an AT&T tech so i work outside in all conditions and it's a must have for me

Pingeye2

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the Invisishield on my Inspire. Hated it and took it off, no problems. Screen is perfect so far. I do keep it in my pocket completely alone.

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
i just got one of those cheap Ultra-Clear screen protectors from Seidio. the ones that use static or whatever it is to stick. real easy to put on. my first try went flawlessly. no bubbles, no dust or anything. i was pleasantly surprised at myself :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc