Smokeaire

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I traded the Atrix for the Inspire. The Atrix had a DLNA app, I read that the Inspire had it also but I can't find it. I liked that feature. Is DLNA supposed to be in the Inspire?
Thanks.

Art1138

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I get my Inspire by the weekend but found this on the htc.com site. Hope it helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Connected Media and how can I use it?

Connected Media is an application that when connected to a DLNA capable device or adaptor, allows you to output Music, Photos, and Videos on your device to an external player (example, TV). To use Connected Media: Enable the DLNA on the receiving device. Enable Wi-Fi on your device. Connect to the listing for your DLNA device. On the device, go to Home>All Apps>Connected Media and select the content to be output to the external device.
HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Inspire™ 4G - Help

netposer

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
When you are in the Music player or Video player go into "List" view then you will see the "Media Server" icon on the far right.

Smokeaire

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I get my Inspire by the weekend but found this on the htc.com site. Hope it helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Connected Media and how can I use it?

Connected Media is an application that when connected to a DLNA capable device or adaptor, allows you to output Music, Photos, and Videos on your device to an external player (example, TV). To use Connected Media: Enable the DLNA on the receiving device. Enable Wi-Fi on your device. Connect to the listing for your DLNA device. On the device, go to Home>All Apps>Connected Media and select the content to be output to the external device.
HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Inspire™ 4G - Help

When I started DLNA on the Atrix it found my DIRCTV dvrs (Directv2pc)(which was weird) and the windows media player on my laptops. This Inspire version doesn't seem to do that. But then I haven't palyed around with too much as I'm spending most of the time trying to root the Inspire.