03-03-2011 11:28 AM
- I just received a new inspire.
The thing is I am not sure I want to switch from the Palm Pre Plus (with 1gh speed) to this new inspire or android.
I have gotten very fond of WebOs, and I am not sure I can take the plunge into Android.
Have been playing around with the inspire for awhile now, and I can not seem to do the think I did on the Palm.
- Surfing 2-3 web pages quickly
- Not being interrupted with a call or message while I am doing something else (calls seem to be intrusive)
- Messages following the person so I dont have to use more than one app to message them whatever they are using
- Multitasking, so I can be using one app, then while that app/web-page loads, I go to another app/web-page, then back again.
The Games on the Palm Pre seem to in more HD than those on the Inspire, but the inspire is suppose to be HD quality.
The Preware community has been a great asset to my Palm Pre, with all the "hack" and updates to my my phone experience, and battery life, better.
If I think of other things I will post them as well, but this is what I have been thinking about.03-02-2011 09:29 AM
How did you get all that? I know you rooted the phone, but I mean did Android Revolution Rom give you the scaling back processor, and the CPU speed?
Also how do you get rid of the bloatware?03-02-2011 08:13 PM
- 03-02-2011 09:12 PM
- mrro82Mr. Ro.once you're rooted, you can install the setCPU app to scale back the processor/cpu speed. This greatly improves battery life. It also allows you to overclock your cpu as grasstrout overclocked to 1.2ghz for better performance. there are ways to get rid of the bloatware once rooted I believe. Not exactly sure on this. But many of the custom roms will already have the bloatware removed for you.03-03-2011 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD