Gingerbread

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question but, has anybody heard any news or rumors of when and if gingerbread is coming to the inspire? I'm new to Android if anybody can explain some of the features of the update as well would be appreciated.

Ps Android is much better than ios not as simple but with a little patience its a clear winner.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

clintrojan

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Has it even made it to the carriers yet?? I know the Google branded phones have got it (as they always do first).

At&t will have to get it and bloat it up with their crapware and put their limits on the use of it before they will get it out. Phones are just now getting 2.2 update for AT&T.

Hopefully it won't take as long to go from 2.2 to 2.3

It would be cool if they go straight to Ice Cream when it comes out though, and get it out quickly before the end of the year. I would forgive not updating to Gingerbread at all if we got Ice Cream rather quickly.

omg_its_kerri

Mar 6, 2011
anovelpursuit.com
I'm new to Android as well and am patiently waiting for Gingerbread. As the above poster said, though, AT&T users will probably be waiting a bit. That's one of the bad things--we always get updates last, it seems.

Sent via Tapatalk on the HTC Inspire 4G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance