Got mine yesterday!

BryanTheRed

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Went to the AT&T store yesterday evening and picked up an Inspire. After playing around with the Inspire I bought my girlfriend I decided to sell my iPhone 4 and head on over to Android. I love the ability to customize how I want. Never thought I'd say that but so far I'm loving it, even picked up a refurbished Aria as a back up phone, you know, just incase...:p

dressagerider

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations on your new phone!

I have an inspire and love it. I was a former Iphone 3gs owner and had an iphone 4 and motorola atrix on trial before finally choosing the Inspire.

It is a great phone - have fun!

CutRiteFX

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
iTroldahl, I totally agree with you, I have had all the iPhones and it's nice to be able to customize your phone to make it look the way you want with out jailbreaking. I even converted my son from his 3gs to an Aria for his first android. He said he thinks he is ready for the Inspire.

I looked at the atrix bus was not impressed. I like the HTC Sence and the larger display.

tallal565

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
nice dude. great phone choice. i love this phone because its got everything i want. i like att so i needed this phone. i have NO regrets purchasing this phone even though there are dual cores coming. to me its just bragging rights. i compared a dual core phone with the inspire and inpsire runs better.

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree the dual cores seemed glitchy to me. I had an iPhone 4 and bought a xoom and was hook on android. Not soon after purchasing the xoom I got the HTC Inspire. I love 4.3" screen; that was the tipping point over the Atrix.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

aparat

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
No regrets here. Switched from Nokia e72. It's just a completely different kind of phone. Loving the speed and big screen. Wishing battery life were better.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

aparat

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
It is obviously worse than my Nokia. However, you should be able to get through the day. That's my only gripe with the phone. I wa used to getting 2-3 days easily with the e72.

aparat

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
There is an HTC widget that you can put on one of your home screens. Just browse HTC widgets to find it. It looks like a triangle.

Reactions: ItnStln

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21