Angry Birds Rio

Patg88

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I just heard a rumor that Angry Birds Rio will be available in the adroid market this week for free, for those who didn't get it from Amazon.

KCMike

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I can't get the Amazon App Market to install.

EDIT - I need to change my security settings so I can install apps from non-Android Market locations. Anyone know where that's at on the HTC Inspire?

Last edited:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I can't get the Amazon App Market to install.

EDIT - I need to change my security settings so I can install apps from non-Android Market locations. Anyone know where that's at on the HTC Inspire?

Unless you're rooted you can't. It might work with the side loader wonder machine but since I'm rooted I'm not sure.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you understand the risks in rooting before you do it. Not trying to scare you away from it as it is awesome, just making sure you know what you're getting yourself into. Good luck.

KCMike

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya. ;)

I have another rooted phone that I've had since last year. For now I'm going to try the side loader. Gotta keep the warranty in tact!

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Good deal. Every time I flash a new ROM or obtain SU access I laugh and curse the Death Star. :D It's my phone after all and boy does it feel great to do stuff like this. Stick it to the man!

Patg88

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Good deal. Every time I flash a new ROM or obtain SU access I laugh and curse the Death Star. :D It's my phone after all and boy does it feel great to do stuff like this. Stick it to the man!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is awesome...................I feel the same way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol