Replacement Launcher of choice?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I was using ADW Ex Launcer. But i just saw that new SPB Launcher up and decided to buy it (yeah, i know its expensive) but it looks and runs amazing. Just got it on my Inspire and getting it set up now, but it looks beautiful

displacedtexan

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've used ADW more than any other.

Partially because it comes with CaynogenMod...

CM7 wasn't to stable for me. May mess with it some more tonight...

omg_its_kerri

Mar 6, 2011
anovelpursuit.com
I've been using ADW since I got my phone. Tried OpenHome and hated it.

That new one looks nice. I just don't know that I want to pay $14 for it. I'm also using other apps like clockr and minimalist text to change out my homescreen. Anyone know if those will still work with SPB? I have my dock using text instead of regular icons and I'd like to be able to keep it that way UFC I can.

Posted from my HTC Inspire 4G via Tapatalk

Hypnopottamus

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I was using ADW Ex Launcer. But i just saw that new SPB Launcher up and decided to buy it (yeah, i know its expensive) but it looks and runs amazing. Just got it on my Inspire and getting it set up now, but it looks beautiful

Can you let us know how it is on battery life? I wanted to get this, but decided to wait and see what other people say. The battery life on my phone is sufficient enough to get me through the work day with a few hours to spare. I want to know how SPB Shell 3D affects this. Thanks.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So far i have not noticed very much difference in battery life. Still have to charge it through the middle of the day. (work phome after all, i beat the hell out of it)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

clintrojan

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
For some reason SPB 3D reminds me of WebOS...

Anyways I use Launcher Pro Plus or Launcher 7. Depends on my mood but I mostly use Launcher Pro. I love the hide apps feature since I'm not rooted and don't like having to scroll through the bloatware.

Also used ADW Launcher and liked it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy