1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Extra Capacity Battery (1600mAh) for HTC Inspire 4G

Has anyone had any experience with this battery? It's listed for the HTC Inspire 4G or Desire HD

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jas89tta View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with this battery? It's listed for the HTC Inspire 4G or Desire HD

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...available.html

You might find what you are looking for here.
    Due to the recent economy, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Global Posts
    1,029 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

It is definitely Chinese, but I like that they have a 60 day return policy. That should be enough time to evaluate it and send it back if necessary. What I don't like is the price. I only paid $50 for my Inspire. $40 for a battery that will probably only give me 2 more hours at best makes me hesitant. I'll give it a little more time to see if someone comes out with a better quality alternative.

Global Posts
    1,029 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

I just searched eBay for "HTC Desire HD battery" (same as Inspire) and found many for under $10. Same exact picture even, although I know the picture doesn't mean anything. I'm buyng one for $4.89 with free shipping and I'll report back on the quality once I've used it.

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    ROM
    LeeDroid

Default ive got one from ebay for $7

the battery is nothing what a 1600 Mah should be. it depleted much faster than the stock one. its good because it acts as a back up, but doesn't increas battery life.